For many women, their cycle can be a little out of balance causing irregularity or pain. By looking really closely at your menstrual cycle; how long it is, how regular and predictable, the quality of the menstrual blood, any pain and other symptoms such as PMS or headaches, we can get a really good picture of what's going on and how best to rebalance and restore health. Here are some of the common issues acupuncture can help with:
- Irregular cycles, cycles that are 'too long' or 'too short'
- Painful periods (dysmenorrhea)
- Heavy periods (metorrhagia)
- No periods (Amenorrhea)
- Endometriosis and adenomyosis
- Polycycstic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Recurrent Infections, gynaecological pain
Chinese medicine aims to gently rebalance the natural cycle by treating the source of any imbalance so women can enjoy a healthy monthly period and improve their overall health.
Here to help
If you want to find out more about how Acupuncture can help you, please get in touch to discuss treatment options and appointment availability.